Sales Lead Researcher
ducksuite provides a SaaS platform for visual user-generated content.
We enable our clients to explore the full potential of user-generated content by providing them with a platform that helps them utilize the full potential of this area.
We are looking for a dynamic sales lead researcher to join our busy sales team in Frederiksberg, Denmark. Focusing on outbound prospecting, you will lead the qualification process focusing on moving leads through the pipeline. Great communication skills and a high attention to detail are what will make you successful!
If you have the drive, positive attitude, and want to join a great team that is doing something awesome, then ducksuite is the place for you. We provide the tools and time to learn, make mistakes, and grow with us!
At the moment you are studying communication, marketing or similar, and looking for a part-time job around 15 hours a week, where you can be part of a team where the pace is fast and fun. You can start right away, just as we would like to wait for the right one – so convince us that you are the one and we have a place ready March 1st and no later than April 1st.
We expect you to grab the following tasks
- Search and qualify potential leads
- Find new angles on lead categories
- Achieve new knowledge about the market and industry
- Maintain and updating your lead database
Yes – it will be optimal if you have:
- Have a positive outlook and not brought down by a bad interaction
- Be structured in collecting new leads
- Persistent positive attitude that can be felt in the phone
- Willingness to email replies to prospects after hours regular business hours
- Worked with HubSpot before
- Fluent in the danish and english language
We are a start-up company, not yet workplace of the year and can offer you:
- Attractive hourly rate
- Lunch and cold drinks
- Desk in Frederiksberg in a tech community
- Be part of a tech start-up where new ideas arise everyday and executed the same day
Your workplace is located in Frederiksberg and we can’t wait to get you on board. Apply today and no later than February 21st or call Kenn Milo on +45 50 51 50 50 for further questions.