ducksuite provides a SaaS platform for visual user-generated content.
We enable our clients to explore the full potential of user-generated content by providing them with a platform that helps them utilize the full potential of this area.
Account Executive plays a vital role in the ducksuite sales process. You are responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points and sell the ducksuite solution. A successful team member, is driven by numbers, self-motivated and a team player that will go the distance in order to close the deal. Salary is partly based on qualifications and results that Account Executive manage to create.
The salesprocess is ready and it will be your focus to get new clients onboard ducksuite. Our product have reached product market fit and even though we are still a start-up, we do have a solid foundation of clients such as ILVA, Tivoli, Giv Blod, Nilens Jord, DR koncerthuset, Hotel Vejlefjord, Spies, Skanderborg Kommune etc. and many more to come.
The potential for staff responsibility is there if you have the skills, as our ambition is to scale to new countries in Europe and therefore colleagues will be recruited for autumn 2019. We want to scale our business from Denmark, so staying in some boring hotel in the province of a big city will not happen.
You can start right away, just as we would like to wait for the right one – so convince us that you are the one and we have a place ready March 1st and no later than April 1st.
We expect you to grab the following tasks
- Exceeds the sales budget
- Keeps updated on the latest ducksuite features
- Achieve new knowledge about the market and industry
- Maintain your customer database
- Participate in events and interdisciplinary collaborations and other events where it creates value for you and ducksuite
Yes – it will be optimal if you have:
- Experience in selling SaaS, outbound calling, subscription sales or business development from other industries
- Experienced user of Instagram and a large active network within ecommerce
- Persistent positive attitude that can be felt in the phone
- Focus on what creates value – the customers!
- Fluent in the danish and english language
We are a start-up company, not yet workplace of the year and can offer you:
- Lunch and cold drinks
- Desk in Frederiksberg in a tech community
- Be part of a tech start-up where new ideas arise everyday and executed the same day
- Apple Macbook and iPhone
Your workplace is located in Frederiksberg and we can’t wait to get you on board. Apply today and no later than February 21st or call Kenn Milo on +45 50 51 50 50 for further questions.